Ultimma Training started the year with its fresh series of public workshops under the theme “Standout from the rest in 2017”. The first of it was held on the 7th of February 2017 at The Kingsbury Hotel from 9 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. It was a full house session with participants from various industries. The topics that were discussed are:
- Building your personal brand
- Developing personality
- Greetings and introductions
- Business etiquette
- Work place etiquette
- Meeting etiquette
- Telephone etiquette
- Email etiquette
- Dining etiquette
- Personal grooming
The objective of this programme was to:
- Make the participants front runners for job promotions at their respective organizations
- Make them able to impress and win the customers easily
- Make them be a master at building and sustaining relationships
- Make a good impression at their workplace and in the society
The workshop was targeted at the Managers, Executives, Sales Professionals, Account Managers, Administrative Staff and others who wanted to build their personality.
Glimpse of the workshop held on the 7th of February 2017 at The Kingsbury Hotel
Due to the popular requests from the participants to facilitate a similar programme in Tamil medium, Ultimma Training has organized a full day workshop similar to the one held in Colombo with additional topics such as Time management and Building Positive Attitude on the 25th of March 2017 at the Tilko Hotel in Jaffna.
Please contact Braveenan on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to hire us for internal training programmes or to nominate your staff to the public workshop on the 25th of March 2017 in Jaffna.