Women’s Day is celebrated on 8th of March in every year globally behalf of Women’s remarkable dedication and contribution towards every society. Women’s Day reminds on ensuring Women’s rights and their security in the world. In fact, this day recognizes all women who have dedicated towards Women empowerment and societal development as unsung heroes.
Ultimma Training conducted a talk on Cyber bulling at Diesel & Motor Engineering PLC on Women’s Day. The talk was consist of following areas,
- What is Cyber bullying
- Cyber bullying in Sri Lanka.
- Important cases on Cyber bullying
- Impact and consequences of Cyber bullying
- The action you need to against Cyber bullying
- How to help the cyber bullied victims and support systems.
Doesn’t it interesting ? Share your views too…………..